Account Executive | SaaS - MarTech - Competitive Intelligence
Kompyte is the World's #1 Competitor Tracking Platform.
We’re driving the industry and now looking to expand our dream team in Austin with A-players.
Who are you?
As an account executive, you excel at nurturing a strong pipeline of leads until closure and have an impeccable consultation approach to selling! Your track record of exceeding targets and directing digital meetings with executives at F500 companies is bulletproof.
Part of your day will consist of high-level meetings with hyper-competitive demand generation, product marketing, and sales teams who want to supercharge their strategies with competitive intelligence. Your expert consultancy will guide these teams to reach their personal and corporate goals. Their success is your success.
The second half of your day will be devoted to value follow-ups, negotiations, and procurement management- Operation New MRR!
Integrity, motivation and passion for providing value are essential for success as a Kompyte Account Executive.
- Collaborate with SDRs to schedule meetings and qualify leads
- Drive a funnel of qualified leads (Our CRM is Pipedrive) to closure
- Discover and grade the implications (monetary value) of a lead’s problem. To do this you must excel at understanding how to measure and improve demand generation, product marketing, and sales KPIs.
- Consult leads on their Kompyte journey. This means conducting research, asking the right questions, understanding their goals and applying our solution (as well as industry best practices) to their business processes.
- Create a killer flow of value content follow-ups with a clear goal in mind: qualify leads and win new clients!
- Prepare and present presentations for leads (i.e. calculate the Kompyte ROI for a lead and create an ROI presentation)
- Lead and close negotiations with the goal of a raising corporate ARPA
- Manage and close procurement of accounts and handover to customer success
- Contribute and take pride in all team targets!
- Manage and exceed your own personal MRR targets!
- University degree in marketing, BA, economics or an acceptable combination of education and experience (We are unbiased! Real world experience is key)
- 2+ years of experience in inside B2B software sales- qualifying leads, closing deals, creating content follow ups, exceeding personal and team targets;
- Solid experience in SPIN questioning, BANT qualification, meeting control, account development, and time management
- Excellent negotiation skills and knowledge of managing procurement
- 1+ year of Martech, digital marketing and product marketing strategies and processes;
- SEO, Google Adwords, social/ blog/ thought leadership content marketing, lead generation
- positioning, messaging, AB testing, website conversion/sales conversion optimization
- Impeccable verbal and written communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Ready to grow - you’re self-motivated, adaptiv and an agile learner!
- Ready to succeed- you’re independent and success driven, but still a team player!
- Native or bilingual English
- Stock Options
- Unlimited Vacations
- Health Benefits
- Working in the Startup culture of Austin: access to events and courses
- Digital marketing, Product Marketing and next-level Sales training
- An awesome co-working space with lots of light, snacks/coffee, access to the rooftop pool and a gym!
- Awesome, upbeat, humble, international, kick-a** team members!
- Team events and dinners (+ beer and wine on Fridays!)