Business Development | SaaS - MarTech - Competitive Intelligence
DescriptionAt Kompyte, we are creating tools that empower businesses to collect and analyze real-time competitive intelligence. We are building our team from the ground up and want you to help us grow. As one of the first members of our Austin office, you will have the opportunity to influence the future of our company and accelerate your career trajectory.We are looking for motivated marketers, account managers and business developers who will work to reinvent the way our prospects and customers perform competitive research and gain a competitive advantage.You will be one of the first to tackle growth in the US. Competitive Intelligence is one of the fastest growing segments in SaaS today, and our priority for 2019 is introducing as many companies to our unique solution as possible.
Who are you?
- Looking to build long-lasting business relationships and a reputation as a trusted advisor.
- Service-minded, putting the customer experience above all else.
- Focused on mastering the art of business development
- You enjoy finding new ways to provide value, above and beyond generating revenue pipeline.
- Constantly in communication with your colleagues whether you are performing inbound lead qualification or outbound prospecting to ensure alignment.
- Adept at leveraging email, phone, and other forms of outreach to get a prospect’s attention, you employ great timing with relentless personalization to practice value based problem-solving.
- Have a knack for showing prospects the pain they are experiencing, even before they have truly felt it.
- Relentlessly positive, you understand that change is constant and always anticipate it.
- Organized, but prepared for anything.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Proven ability to negotiate price, problem-solve, and evaluate opportunities.
- Conduct warm calls daily to prospect, educate, qualify, and guide buyer behavior
- Develop prospects through targeted research and multi-channel outreach (emails, social selling, sequencing, calling, etc.)
- Research accounts, identify key personas, generate interest and develop meaningful relationships (LinkedIn Sales Navigator is your bff)
- Create an arsenal of follow-up sequences with the objective to schedule meetings, identify problems and propose solutions.
- Develop your knowledge of all verticals to ensure you are audible ready for any conversation
- Flawlessly execute our hybrid of SPIN questioning and BANT qualification to enforce a high-quality pipeline
- Act as a consultant; deliver knowledgeable industry best practices, create product direction and curate strategic insights
- Collaborate with Account Executives and other colleagues internally to grow the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-world experience
- 1+ years of experience in B2B software sales- prospecting, qualifying leads, exceeding personal and team targets
- Experience in discovery processes, qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication, listening and problem-solving skills
- Experience with common sales and SDR tools (CRM, Sales Navigator, Hubspot, etc.)
- Ready to succeed- you’re independent and success driven, but still a team player!
- Native or bilingual English
- Experience in Martech, Digital Marketing, and Product Marketing strategies/ processes;
- SEO, Google Adwords, social/ blog/ thought leadership content marketing, lead generation
- Positioning, messaging, AB testing, Website conversion/sales conversion optimizatio
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Company paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits
- Working in the heart of startup culture in Downtown Austin at the Capital Factory with access to events and seminars
- Digital marketing, Product Marketing, and next-level Sales training
- An awesome co-working space with lots of light, snacks/coffee, access to the rooftop pool and a gym!
- Awesome, upbeat, humble, international, kick-a** team members!
- Team events and dinners (+ beer and wine on Fridays!)